Terms & Conditions
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this website are the property Manhattan® or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Manhattan®.
All names of products or services mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Distribution and reproduction of this website, use and disclosure of the contents herein are prohibited, unless specifically authorized.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for manhattanproducts.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect and store in our database, information that you voluntarily give us via email, submission of forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to choose which language in which you would like to view the web site in the future. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Surveys & Polls
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or polls. Participation in these surveys or polls is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, type of business). Survey and poll information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Manhattan Limited Lifetime WarrantyManhattan® products are covered by the following warranty.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser, for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. Implied warranties end when the original purchaser no longer owns the product; this limitation includes the implied warranty of merchantability. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- If the product fails during the warranty period because of a defect in material or workmanship, your authorized Manhattan Dealer will repair or replace the product, at their option. Repair parts may be remanufactured or refurbished.
- This warranty does not cover moving parts or damages caused by: improper installation; improper repairs, servicing, or alterations; use of supplies or parts that do not meet our specifications; unauthorized modifications; failure to follow instructions; normal wear and tear; natural disasters and accidents, including fire, water, lightning, and other acts of nature; anything that is not a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty also does not cover: damage to items that occurs during shipment to the dealer; lost data, lost time, damaged software, or loss of revenue or profits; losses covered by your insurance; shipping costs and expenses; incidental and consequential damages not listed above. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How to get warranty service: Notify your authorized Manhattan Dealer from whom you purchased the product within one week of the occurrence. Provide your name, your address, the serial number of the product, a description of the problem, and your original sales slip or invoice. If requested by the dealer, ship them the damaged product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights depending on your state or country.